Most of us have heard about Argan Oil and its efficacy in beautifying hair and skin. Extracted from the argan tree, argan oil is often referred to as liquid gold and a beauty elixir. While this magical potion is exceptional for skin health, it is also perfect for hair growth. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, argan oil is brimming with beauty benefits and celebrities swear by it.
What is Argan Oil?
Derived from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco, this oil can be ingested as well. It offers a slew of beauty benefits and is excellent for skin, nails, and hair. Argan oil for hair works wonders to protect and revitalize the tresses, plus, it works great when it comes to beard maintenance as well. It has been a beauty staple in Africa for centuries because of its high antioxidants, fatty acids, and Vitamin E levels.
Benefits of Argan Oil for hair
There are many argan oil benefits for hair. It assists in improving skin, beard, and hair health. With regular use, one can notice how this oil brings forth a great change in one’s beauty; some of them are listed as follows:
- It promotes hair and beard growth: This ingredient creates the perfect environment to accelerate hair and beard growth by protecting the strands from mechanical stress. The Vitamin E present in Argan oil is great for improving scalp health which is shown to speed up the hair and beard growth process. So make sure you include argan oil as part of your beard care process.
- Nourishes and hydrates the hair: Loaded with linoleic and oleic fatty acids, it helps in lubricating the hair shaft, and maintains the moisture of the strands. It boosts shine while preventing dryness and frizziness. It makes scruffy, dry beard hair manageable.
- Improves scalp and skin health: Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are excellent for the scalp. It prevents conditions like psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff. Apart from that, it keeps beardruff at bay and its antifungal properties fight yeast-like fungus and doesn’t allow them to propagate on the skin and scalp.
- Protects from styling and chemical damage: Argan oil for hair prevents damage caused by chemically treating the strands. The medium-chain fatty acids present in it protect the hair shaft and makes it thicker. It also protects the beard strands from breakage caused by tugging or pulling.
- Offers sun protection: Another argan oil benefit for hair is that it has been used as a natural sunscreen for centuries. It also protects from free radical damage. It shields the hair from the suns UV rays and the heat from hair styling tools.
- Prevents hair breakage: The Vitamin E present in argan oil helps neutralize the damage caused by free radicals and other factors. Regular styling, wear and tear, and environmental factors weaken the hair. Argan oil for hair growth strengthens the hair shaft and prevents breakage as well as splitting or thinning of hair.
- Adds shine: This golden oil from Morocco helps in promoting shine and smoothness of the hair. It is excellent for dry and lifeless locks, and its regular application makes the hair healthy.
Argan Oil for beard
Argan is oil an allrounder when it comes to beauty benefits. Apart from the skin and hair, it also helps with beard growth. Agran oil’s non-comedogenic properties do not clog the pores of the skin beneath the beard and therefore inhibit acne and pimples. It encourages growth in patchy areas for a uniform and dapper beard. It also prevents an itchy sensation in the facial hair and helps in smoothening it. It's an excellent styling product and helps in keeping the beard in place. ThriveCo’s Beard Love Light-Oil serum contains argan oil, moringa oil, and olive squalane to maintain beard health.
ThriveCo’s Beard Love Light-Oil Serum
- An excellent conditioning and styling product for the beard. It is a leave-in conditioner that helps in styling face fuzz.
- It provides all-around care making every strand slick and soft. The potion is deeply moisturizing, and it prevents beard breakage as well.
- With replenishing olive squalane, moringa oil, and argan oil it is the perfect grooming agent and keeps long beard hair tangle free.
- This non-sticky potion keeps frizz at bay and while ensuring that every strand is in place.
How to use Argan Oil correctly?
Argan oil for hair can be used in the form of a nourishing conditioner before and after washing the hair. Be sure to apply a decent amount of argan oil to the hair and roots before washing it off with a mild shampoo. Follow it up by applying a few drops of it to the hair strands for enhanced conditioning. Argan oil hair masks are a great way of nourishing the hair shaft and maintaining healthy, shiny tresses. When it comes to argan oil for beard, just spritz the Beard Love Light-Oil serum to the face fuzz, gently massage it in and style the beard as desired.
Ingredients that work well with Argan Oil
Argan oil can be mixed with other oils like coconut and castor oil for added hair care benefits. Apart from that adding essential oils such as lavender, peppermint and rosemary can strengthen the hair from the roots.
When to use Argan Oil?
Argan oil for beard can be used every day for beard maintenance and growth. Use it twice daily, after cleaning the mane. Gently massage it in, so that it is quickly absorbed into the hair shaft. This lightweight, low-viscosity oil can be used in the morning without the fear of any greasy residue.
Argan oil is a prize-winning ingredient and is excellent for facial hair. It is natural with minimum to no side effects.
Disclaimer:All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.