Procapil is a highly popular hair growth ingredient that is backed by scientific evidence. It is a breakthrough formula, that helps in strengthening the hair follicles. Regular use of Procapil helps with hair care, such as lesser hair loss and improved hair growth. Procapil is clinically proven to reduce the effect of DHT on the hair. DHT is a hormone, that causes the hair follicles to shrink; this leads to stunted hair growth. Procapil hair serums counteract the adverse effects of DHT by improving blood circulation on the scalp.
What is Procapil?
Procapil is a science-backed ingredient that promotes healthy hair growth, an important thing to consider as part of your hair care strategy. It reduces hair fall from the roots and protects brittle hair from breakage and further hair thinning. This hair growth-promoting ingredient combines the goodness of oleanolic acid and vitaminated matrikine with apigenin to boost hair growth. It is a relatively new formula with a natural origin. Derived from ingredients that are found in citrus and olive trees, Procapil facilitates the communication between cells that are responsible to combat the effects of DHT.
Benefits of Procapil
Now that we know what is Procapil, let’s discuss its benefits.
1. It blocks DHT
DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is a hormone derivative of testosterone which present in men and women. DHT is one of the prime causes of PCOD in women. DHT interrupts the flow of nutrition to the hair follicles, which causes them to shrink. This in turn leads to sparse hair growth. Procapil’s DHT blocking properties helps in rejuvenating hair growth while curbing hair fall.
2. It reactivates dormant hair follicles
The lack of nourishment and blood flow to the scalp disrupts the hair growth cycle, which leads to hair loss. Procapil increases blood circulation in the scalp, ensuring that the hair follicles receive ample nutrition and grow out of dormancy.
3. It reduces hair loss and promotes new hair growth
Procapil not only reduces hair loss but also promotes the growth of new hair. It facilitates new hair growth by providing adequate nourishment to the hair follicles. Besides that it stops the ageing of the hair follicles and prevents brittleness in the shaft. The apigenin present in Procapil supplies oxygen to the follicles to activate new hair growth. This hair growth ingredient anchors the hair follicles in the scalp by making the bulb denser allowing it to go through a long hair growth cycle.
4. Procapil attacks Alopecia
DHT is the main cause behind alopecia and hair thinning. It damages the sensitive areas of the scalp such as the crown, the forehead and the temples. Procapil combats cell ageing and atrophy of hair follicles by promoting microcirculation in the hair follicles.
5. It increases the anagen phase of the hair
Hair growth takes place in 3 stages, anagen phase where the hair grows through continuous cell division, catagen phase is when the hair stops growing and telogen phase marks the end of the hair cycle where the hair falls off. Procapil elongates the hair growth or anagen phase, to increase the hair density and length.
6. It promotes tissue repair
Procapil activates the numerous genes involved to repair the hair follicles. It promotes the ideal structuring of the hair follicles to provide better anchorage for stronger hair. Its protective and restorative properties allows the arrival of essential nutrients towards the scalp, to promote better hair growth.
How does Procapil work?
- Procapil works by nourishing the scalp and is known to boost hair growth by 121%.
- It increases blood flow on the scalp to revive shrunken hair follicles and prevent alopecia.
- It strengthens the hair shaft to reduce breakage
- Procapil helps with new hair growth because it contains vasodilators that activate dormant hair follicles and accelerate growth.
How to use Procapil for improved hair growth?
Available in the form of serums, hair tonics, and shampoos, Procapil is best used in the form of a hair serum in conjunction with other hair growth actives like Redensyl, Capilia Longa, Minoxidil, and AnaGain. Procapil hair serums work even better when combined with other hair growth ingredients. Serums have smaller molecules that delve deep into the follicles to offer quicker, long-lasting effect. Therefore, choosing a Procapil hair serum will be ideal for hair growth.
Ingredients that are compatible with Procapil
Procapil is compatible with other hair growth actives. Some of them are listed as follows
- Capilia Longa: Capilia Longa is an award-winning ingredient that uses miRNA technology to stimulate the hair follicles in areas of patchy hair growth. It enlarges the hair follicles for the growth of thicker, healthier hair strands.
- Redensyl: It reactivates the dormant stem cells on the scalp to generate a new phase of hair growth.
- AnaGain: It helps in rebalancing the hair cycle and reducing hair fall by reactivating the signal molecules in the dermal papilla to initiate a new hair growth cycle after a hair strand falls off from the roots.
ThriveCo Hair Serum 2.0
- Power packed with hair growth actives like Redensyl, AnaGain, and Procapil, ThriveCo’s hair serum is a science-backed solution for hair growth.
- It awakens dormant stem cells to generate a new hair growth phase. The serum rebalances the growth cycle, by increasing the anagen phase which shows improvement in hair growth and density in just 84 days.
- The formula fights premature hair loss, alopecia, pattern baldness, and much more by stimulating cell metabolism in the hair follicles.
- ThriveCo Hair Serum 2.0 is a safe, scientifically backed, and dermatologically approved formula that increases hair density up to 52% in 150 days with regular use.
How to use Procapil Serum
Apply a few drops of the Procapil hair serum to the scalp focusing in areas of scanty hair growth. Use it twice a day and allow the serum to sit on the scalp overnight or for at least 3 hours before washing it off. Most serums have a watery-gel consistency and don’t leave a sticky or oily residue behind, so they need not be washed off with shampoo after every application.
Side-effects of Procapil
Procapil is derived from natural ingredients and therefore, is very safe to use. It can be used by men and women who are experiencing hair loss. People with hypersensitive scalp can also use Procapil without the fear of a reaction. However, there might be people who are allergic to procapil, so a patch test is recommended before using it.
Disclaimer:All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.