Whether you are in the process of growing a beard or a proud owner of a fully grown beard, beard maintenance can be quite a task, however is an essential part of personal grooming. One of the most crucial aspects of growing your facial hair is oiling and conditioning. It can prevent that itchy beard and help you style your beard better. Here are a few beard maintenance tips to help groom your facial hair successfully.
Benefits of oiling your beard: Beard maintenance
For beard maintenance, people use beard oils to make their beards look fuller and more tamed but using the right oils and massaging them well can help improve your beard growth. It is also important to maintain beard hygiene by keeping your beard clean and nourished by shampooing it often. Not doing so might cause issues like split ends, itching or even dandruff. (Yes, beard dandruff exists too)
If you are still wondering why, you should use beard oil for beard maintenance, here are some reasons you must know:
- Easy to style: Facial hair tends to be harder in texture than the hair on our head. Using oil can soften it and also add that extra shine. This can make your beard look better groomed.
- Moisturise the skin: The skin beneath your beard tends to lose moisture like any other part of your body and moisturizing it is often neglected due to the beard. Here’s where oiling your beard can also help your skin stay hydrated.
- A smell Good beard: Using a small amount of essential oil in your beard oil can make your beard smell good without using any alcohol-based colognes.
- Nourishment: To grow a healthy beard it is important to nourish it well and it can be done either by using nourishing serums or choosing an oil with ingredients that helps in nourishment.
Oils for your beard:
- Olive squalane: It is an excellent conditioner, controls frizz, and smoothens the beard shaft while adding a shine to it. Softens the beard without making it oily. Slows down water loss and replenishes the lack of oils on the shaft. Additionally, reduces hair breakage.
- Moringa oil: Essential for beard management, this makes the beard soft and manageable. Promotes beard growth. Slows down premature greying of the beard, reduces split ends and nourishes every strand.
- Argan oil: Argan oil is known to coat the beard shaft and protects from environmental damage. Strengthens the beard root and helps in uniform hair growth. It is packed with Vitamin E to heal cuts and wounds.
- Jojoba oil: Helps in softening the hair and making it easy to style. It also prevents flakiness and itching.
Beard oil is designed in a way to cater to maintaining a healthy beard as well as the skin beneath them. Using them regularly can make your beard look, fuller, softer and stand out. Apart from oils, using a shampoo and serum to keep your beard clean and nourished will also promote the process.
ThriveCo Beard Growth Serum is an excellent product to alleviate beard baldness. This potent formula creates the perfect micro-environment to activate and continue consistent beard growth giving a uniform thicker look. The serum stimulates the beard follicles to accelerate growth in areas of scanty beard hair for complete and dense growth.
Disclaimer:All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.