Experiencing dull and damaged hair even after shampooing and conditioning? Then maybe you are washing your hair on a daily basis. People think that washing hair regularly will lead to healthy hair, but it is not true. Let's solve your concerns and give you tips to get healthy and happy hair.
Just like you need a refreshing bath to fully open your eyes, the same way your lifeless hair also requires the right wash to come back to life. So lather up and show your hair the love and care it deserves. Because without this bubbly experience, you will experience bad hair day every single day.
Shampoo and Conditioner, the best hair growth products duo. Shampoo is like a guard that kicks out the unwanted guests like grease and dirt. On the other hand, the conditioner swoops in to give a silky smooth ending to the party. This two-step bubbly dance keeps your hair happy, fresh, and fabulous.
How Does Shampoo Work?
Source : Freepik
Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that gives a boost of freshness. A bubbly hug that prepares your hair for the day by making it clean and fabulous. Imagine a hair dance party.
- Splash some water on your hair to soak them, making them ready to get the party started.
- Take sulfate free shampoo, and focus on the scalp as it is where the real performance takes place. Think of it as the rockstar ready to make a blast. Like our ThriveCo's Rosemary shampoo. Cleansing is not the only job of this sulfate free shampoo. It also promotes hair growth, fights hair fall, strengthens the strands from roots, prevents hair ageing, and improves your scalp health. It is your hair's hero who takes on a journey to healthy hair.
- Time for a gentle massage, picture your fingers doing a dance off with the oil and dirt, make them lose.
- In the end, rinse your hair with lukewarm water and make sure every shampoo bubble leaves the stage.
Buy ThriveCo Rosemary Shampoo
How Does A Conditioner Work?
Source : Freepik
Meet the conditioner, your hair's BFF. It is like a soft and magical potion that turns tangles into silk and frizz into fairytale.
- After the shampoo act is over, the conditioner takes the centre stage and brings the spotlight on the ends and lengths, no scalp drama allowed. Try ThriveCo's Rosemary Hair Conditioner for volume and hair growth.
- Run your fingers through your hair to say goodbye to knots and tangles while the conditioner is on.
- Rinse it after 2-3 minutes with lukewarm water, like you are washing away all your hair worries and let them shine on.
Buy ThirveCo's Rosemary Conditioner
Is It Ideal To Shampoo And Condition Daily?
Source : Freepik
Shampooing and conditioning daily is like dragging your hair to the dance floor too often. Let it have some time alone, soak in the natural vibes, and enjoy its nonwash days as well. Make a perfect balance between pampering and letting your hair enjoy some chill time.
Be it any hair type, washing 2 or 3 times a week is okay. Rest it depends on your hair type, lifestyle, and your personal choice. Have oily hair? Shampoo more often. Dry hair? Then, less frequent showers will benefit you.
Is It Okay Not To Wash Your Hair For A Week?
Source : Freepik
Yes, totally! A week-long vacation from shampoo is important to give your hair some break to maintain the natural oils and to prevent dryness. But in the end it totally depends on the factors like hair type, lifestyle and personal choice. If your hair becomes oily quickly, then you might need to wash it frequently. Listen to your hair needs and find a washing routine that suits you.
Give your hair the happiness it deserves by shampooing when needed and condition to add some extra shine. Your locks, your moves, let them steal the spotlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it okay to condition your hair daily?
If you have oil hair, then avoid using it frequently as it will weigh down your hair. But if you have dry hair, then conditioning frequently might benefit you.
2. Benefits of ThriveCo’s Rosemary Shampoo?
Helps in promoting hair growth, fighting hair fall, strengthening the strands from roots, preventing hair ageing, and giving your scalp a wellness boost.
3. How long do you leave a conditioner in your hair?
Leave it for about 2-3 minutes before rinsing with the lukewarm water.
4. Can I shampoo my hair daily?
Hair experts say wash your hair once a day if you have an oily scalp, but wash it less if your hair is chemically treated. Normally, hair should be washed once in 3 to 4 days.
Disclaimer: All the content on www.thriveco.in is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.