Have you stopped combing your hair due to the fear of seeing even a single hair strand? Want to reduce hair loss? We have got your back. Let's learn about us the causes and ways to solve hair loss
Hair fall is an old-age thing? Naah, people of any age and gender can face hair fall. The constant fear of losing all your hair can lead to anxiety and loss of confidence. Earlier, it was just an old age issue, but now it can happen anytime. Solutions like including a hair growth serum in your hair care routine and maintaining a balanced diet can help in blessing you with healthy hair
What Causes Hair Fall?
Source : Freepik
Do you know the reason for hair fall? Let's swim into the ocean of reasons behind hair loss.
- Passing down the issue of hair loss through genes. This means that if your family has a history of it, then you might get it too.
- The intense rush of hormones during pregnancy or other medical conditions can lead to hair loss.
- Lacking essential nutrients like iron or vitamin D? This can weaken your hair strands and lead to hair loss.
- Our everyday life is filled with emotional and physical stress, the biggest cause of hair loss as it forces your hair to remain in the resting phase.
- Bad hair habits, like the use of heating tools, harsh chemicals, or tight hairstyles, lead to breakage.
- Health issues are double trouble. Like thyroid or alopecia, they lead to hair fall.
How Much Hair Fall Is Normal?
Source : Freepik
In a hair dance competition, if you lose 50 to 100 strands, then it is okay, as it is considered the normal range. Think of them as weak contestants being eliminated. But if you notice a dramatic empty stage, then it is a warning sign, and you should consult your hair professional.
What If Hair Fall Gets Severe?
Source : Freepik
Ever look at yourself in the mirror and wonder if your hair is vanishing from your scalp? Or are you just ageing at a super fast speed? Relax! The journey to happier hair is just beginning. Let's roll:
- Boost your routine with a balanced diet, exercise, and good sleep, an ultimate pass to healthier hair.
- Treat your locks like royalty with Sulfate-free shampoo and a conditioner designed for your hair type and concern.
Say hii to the hair superhero – Rosemary Oil. Research has proved that it is a game changer in reducing hair loss, promoting growth, and strengthening strands. After recognising how good rosemary oil for hair is, many companies included this ingredient in their products. But we suggest using ThriveCo Rosemary Shampoo. It is the best shampoo for hair loss, as it makes your hair resilient, reduces breakage, improves the health of your scalp, strengthens hair from the roots, and promotes hair growth, in case you are balding due to hair loss. Say hello to healthier hair with the best shampoo for hair fall.
Buy ThriveCo Rosemary Shampoo
- Feed your hair nutrients like iron and vitamin D for an outstanding performance.
- Throw a stress-reducing party with meditation and yoga. This will do wonders by reducing stress and hair fall.
- Give your hair a break from heat. Limit the use of heating tools like curling irons and straighteners to prevent hair damage.
- Abandon the aggressive hair towel dance. Gently pat the microfiber towel on your wet hair to remove excess water.
- Avoid combing wet hair to prevent damage, as they are fragile at that time. If important, use a tooth comb to detangle the knots.
Have a healthy hair journey with balanced care and a sprinkle of fun. Say goodbye to hair fall and let those strands steal the show.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to stop hair loss?
Hair loss can be controlled with hair growth serums and sulfate-free shampoo, including products enriched with rosemary oil in your hair care routine, gently drying your hair with a microfiber towel etc.
2. ThriveCo Rosemary Shampoo benefits?
Controls hair fall, promotes hair growth, strengthens strands, and improves scalp health.
3. Is ThriveCo Rosemary shampoo effective?
This shampoo is a game changer as there was 40% more hair density and 75% less hair loss in just 60 days of consistent use
4. How much hair loss is okay?
Losing between 50 to 100 hairs a day is considered normal. More than that is a sign of warning, consult a professional.
Disclaimer: All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.