Dr. Deepthi Prasad, MBBS.
Written by Our Editorial Team
Do you not like to touch or comb your hair because of the fear of hair falling out? The hair loss problem seems unsolvable and makes you anxious at the thought of balding. But let us inform you that it can be solved. Let's delve into the blog and learn how.
You all must have heard about the ingredients REGENDIL™ and Minoxidil used in hair serums. Both are popular due to their ability to deal with hair loss. But there is always one ingredient that is better than the others. You will find very rare cases when both give the exact same result. Now let's find out which one is better than the other.
Source : Freepik
A medicine that was made for blood pressure but later realized that it could be helpful in growing hair. When topically applied to the scalp, minoxidil dilates blood vessels, increasing blood flow to hair follicles. This enhanced blood circulation is believed to stimulate hair follicles in the anagen (growth) phase, prolonging their growth cycle and promoting the development of thicker, fuller strands. Additionally, minoxidil may also widen hair follicles and increase their size, contributing to a more robust appearance. While the exact mechanisms are not fully understood, minoxidil's role in improving blood flow and fostering a conducive environment for hair follicle function makes it a popular over-the-counter treatment for androgenetic alopecia, or hereditary hair loss.
Source : Freepik
A concoction of Procapil™, Anagain®, Capilia Longa™, and Redensyl®, REGENDIL™ is a one-of-a-kind ingredient trademarked by ThriveCo. What makes REGENDIL™ revolutionary is the fact that it combines the benefits of all four finest ingredients in the hair growth scene to fight frizz, hair growth, and volume. Research has shown that it fulfils almost all the needs of your hair, from reducing hair fall to improving scalp health, and even makes your hair thicker.
Both REGENDIL™ and Minoxidil are known for promoting hair growth but vary in certain aspects.
Buy ThriveCo Hair Serum 2.0
Deep Dive Into REGENDIL™
A clinical trial recorded at CTRI (Clinical Trial Registry of India) found that using REGENDIL™ infused Hair Serum 2.0 for 8 weeks resulted in a substantial difference in hair growth rate, thickness, and density. The study found that regular use of Hair Serum 2.0 increases hair growth by up to 1.5 times after the eighth week.
Hair density increased by 40% over the course of 8 weeks. 55 percent of the trial participants exhibited significant improvement in their scalp problems as well. Hair fall decrease of 42% in just 8 weeks was a miracle in itself. The product beat expectations.
Source : Freepik
- This formulation is a skillful combination of renowned ingredients recognized for their effectiveness in promoting hair growth. It operates by strategically extending the anagen (growth) phase, providing a revitalizing impact on stem cells to slow down hair loss.
- Moreover, this formula goes beyond hair growth stimulation, serving a dual role in nurturing a healthy scalp and reinforcing hair follicles with vital nutrients. This not only strengthens the roots but also contributes to the overall health of the hair.
- The process of stimulating hair growth involves nourishing the scalp and improving blood circulation. This concerted effort creates an ideal environment for hastening hair development.
- Hair Growth is gradual and is achieved over a period of time. REGENDIL™ offers sustainable results, unlike Minoxidil.
- An added advantage is the increased hair density, leading to a noteworthy boost in the overall fullness and thickness of your hair. This comprehensive approach positions the product as a holistic solution for individuals seeking not only hair growth but also enhanced hair health and density.
- REGENDIL™ works by giving nutrients to hair roots by improving blood flow for better hair growth.
- Whereas, Minoxidil allows the blood to reach the hair roots by widening the blood vessels, making the hair grow very quickly.
Scientific studies have proven that REGENDIL™ has no side effects. It is 100% safe, and there are no chances of scalp irritation or allergic reactions.
The side effects of Minoxidil are scalp irritation, dryness, and in some cases, issues like chest pain and dizziness. Minoxidil is also associated with side effects such as undesirable body hair in women and a high possibility of impotence in men.
REGENDIL™ establishes its superiority over Minoxidil by offering sustainable results over consistent usage. When one stops using minoxidil, the hair tends to go back to its pretreatment state. The new hair growth stimulated is gradually lost over a period of just a few months.
Why is REGENDIL™ a preferable and much better alternative to Minoxidil?
Source : Freepik
There are compelling reasons to argue why REGENDIL™ is a better option than Minoxidil. To begin with, REGENDIL™ is a composite formulation incorporating natural ingredients such as Procapil™, Capilia Longa™, Anagain®, and Redensyl®. It offers a bunch of benefits for your hair, including nourishing follicles, addressing hair loss, enhancing blood circulation, promoting hair growth, increasing volume and density, and combating dandruff. However, Minoxidil is limited in its scope of benefits, as its primary function is focused solely on addressing hair loss. Using REGENDIL™ in Hair Serum 2.0 showed no side effects like allergic reaction or irritation. On the other hand, Minoxidil is criticised for showing side effects like dryness and irritation and can even cause severe reactions like dizziness, etc.
In conclusion, a wise decision would be to choose REGENDIL™ over Minoxidil to promote the growth of thick and healthy hair.
About The Doctor :
Dr. Deepthi Prasad specializes in Dermatology, Cosmetology, and Aesthetic Dermatology and has been practicing for over 15 years. After completing MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2009, she earned a MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad in 2014.
Disclaimer: All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.