Dr. Deepthi Prasad, MBBS.
Written by Our Editorial Team
Continuously experiencing bad hair days? Well, we all are. Be it hair loss, growth goal, or just missing the volume, our hair has a say in how we feel about ourselves. We are sure you all had those ‘mirror pep talks’ on a great hair day.
Hair loss is a widespread problem that can impact people of any age or gender. Besides genetics, factors like hormonal changes and an imbalanced diet can also contribute to this issue. In our busy lives today, it's important to identify these causes and seek effective solutions.
In this blog, we'll explore two widely recognized hair growth ingredients and find out which one is the better hair growth ingredient. While one is commonly found in hair growth ingredients, the other is a brand new creation by ThriveCo aiming to offer a one of a kind hair growth solution.
Source : Freepik
When we talk about Procapil™, it is a magic potion for your hair. It is scientifically proven that it makes your hair stronger and grows naturally. Whether you are dealing with hair loss or breakage, you can find the presence of Procapil™ in different products like shampoo, serums, growth tonics, etc. Procapil™ is considered as one of the safest science-backed ingredients combined with the goodness of Biotinyl-GHK, Apigenin, and Oleanolic acid. Some of its benefits are:
- Enables the hair follicles to fetch nourishment
- Keeps hair strands from becoming weak and easily breakable
- Stops DHT from causing issues for hair follicles
- Encourages the growth of strong, healthy, and thick hair
Source : Freepik
REGENDIL™ represents a harmonious blend of four potent components: Redensyl®, Anagain®, Procapil™, and Capilia Longa™. These ingredients are meticulously combined in precise proportions to attain optimal effectiveness. This formula enhances scalp nourishment and boosts blood circulation, fostering hair growth. It not only speeds up the growth of hair but also enhances hair quality. REGENDIL™ provides several benefits:
- Helps reduce hair fall by strengthening strands.
- Promotes natural hair growth for a fuller and healthier look.
- Enhances hair density, resulting in a richer overall appearance.
- Improves hair thickness, adding structural integrity to strands.
- Improves scalp health to support robust hair growth.
- Increases hair volume, creating a visually denser appearance.
- Controls hair frizziness for a smoother texture.
These advantages are backed by thorough research demonstrating their effectiveness in addressing various hair concerns. If you're on a quest for fantastic hair, consider REGENDIL™ as your reliable companion.
Procapil™ vs. REGENDIL™
Source : Freepik
Delve into the analysis of Procapil™ and REGENDIL™, focusing on their effectiveness in strengthening hair and preventing hair loss.
- Procapil™ helps in strengthening and preventing hair loss, whereas REGENDIL™ offers many solutions, like the primary focus should be reducing hair fall, then growth , density, and hair thickness.
- Procapil™ is a single ingredient that focuses on blocking DHT properties. On the other hand, REGENDIL™ is a combination of Procapil™, Anagain®, Capilia Longa™, and Redensyl®, which increases the range of benefits.
- ThriveCo Hair Serum 2.0 is infused with REGENDIL™ which is clinically proven and internationally recognized to be way more effective in dealing with early signs of hair loss in both men and women. Unlike other products with just one ingredient, like Procapil™.
- Opting for REGENDIL™ is a superior choice, as it not only tackles various hair concerns but also enhances the overall health of the hair. It's always better to go for a product that offers the benefits of all the ingredients.
The clinical scientific trial registered at CTRI revealed improvements in hair growth rates, thickness, and density over a period of usage.
Results with the usage of Hair Serum 2.0 with Regendil were supervised from the beginning of the trial, after a 4-week interval and then 8 weeks.
As you can observe in the graph above, there was a 1.5 times improvement in overall hair growth.
In addition, a subject observed that her hair was non-frizzy, shiny, and silky after the use of a serum that contained REGENDIL™. There were no signs of irritation, and the user expressed satisfaction with easier hair combing.
It will be a wise decision to choose REGENDIL™, a powerhouse blend encompassing Procapil™, Anagain®, Capilia Longa™, and Redensyl®. This strategic combination ensures not only the benefits of Procapil™ but also synergistic advantages from other potent ingredients, making it an effective and superior choice for optimal results.
About The Doctor :
Dr. Deepthi Prasad specializes in Dermatology, Cosmetology, and Aesthetic Dermatology and has been practicing for over 15 years. After completing MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2009, she earned a MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad in 2014.
Disclaimer: All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.