Does your hair turn frizzy after drying, despite using a conditioner? Is there a way of keeping the frizzies away from your hair? Let's get into the blog to discover how you can tackle this issue.
Air-drying is the natural method of drying your hair with the use of heating tools like a dryer. It is the safest as it spares your hair from the damaging effects of heat. Even after including so many hair growth products in your hair care routine, your hair still looks dull and frizzy. Then, it might be time to revisit your air-drying technique.
Take your hair on the journey from lifeless to lively by adding a good air-drying routine to your life. It is not just about letting your hair dry on its own but a process that can enhance the beauty of your hair.
When purchasing any hair growth product, keep in mind your hair type. Types of hair are: curly, wavy, and straight. Be it any, each type requires a unique approach to air drying. Let's explore secrets for achieving the best-air-dried method for your specific hair.
Air Drying Straight, Thin Hair
Source : Freepik
Confused if you have straight hair or not? If your hair is straighter than a ruler even after it is dry, then congratulations, you have got straight hair. Some steps to achieve enhanced natural straight hair are:
- Your hair is generally in a very fragile state when wet, so in order to soak the extra water, gently pat your hair with a microfiber towel.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner to keep your hair moisturized. Focus on the ends and lengths to avoid the roots becoming too weighed.
- Thin hair is more prone to breakage when wet, so avoid aggressively combing at that time. If urgent, use a wide-toothed comb.
- Let it air dry naturally. Avoid using any heating tools as they can lead to frizzy hair.
- Use light styling products like mousse to give the volume.
- After your hair is dry, gently fluff the roots with your fingers to get extra volume.
Air-Drying Voluminous Hair
Source : Freepik
Have bouncy hair? If yes, then you have voluminous hair. Having voluminous locks is like each strand shouting “Look at me”. Let's talk about the coolest tricks to enhance natural hair.
- Use a hair towel and gently pat your wet hair towel to remove the excess water. Avoid rubbing it aggressively, as it can lead to frizzy hair.
- Want to add volume to the roots? Flip your head up and down during the drying process.
- Apply a volumizing mousse or spray to damp hair.
- Keep the styling products light to maintain volume and avoid anything too heavy.
- Once your hair is dry, comb it with your fingers to give a natural voluminous look.
Air Drying Wavy Hair
Source : Freepik
Wavy hair is like the best of both worlds, not too straight, not too curly, just that perfect in-between magic. If your strands are S-shaped, then congratulations, you have got wavy hair. The best part is you can do all sorts of looks. Now, let's know how to make those waves even more awesome.
- Use sulphate-free shampoo to take your hair on a perfect date. Curlvana Zero Frizz Non-Drying Wavy Hair Shampoo cleans your scalp and hydrates your hair without leaving any residue behind.
- Gently pat a hair towel after the wash to remove the excess water. No need for drama, just caress with love.
- Apply the conditioner suitable for wavy hair to give it bounce and smoothness. Finger comb your damp waves to detangle. Go for Curlvana Nourishing Hydrating Wavy Hair Conditioner, which helps in detangling, removing frizz, and adding shine to your waves.
- Party time! Use styling products for perfect waves. Apply Curlvana Extra Definition Non-Sticky Wavy Hair Mousse for shine, charm, and a touch of fun to your waves.
- Then let your wavy hair air dry naturally.
Also Read : Some Wavy Hair Tips You'd Wish You Knew Before
Buy Curlvana Wavy Hair Care Range
Air-Drying Curly Hair
Source : Freepik
Curly hair is like a natural masterpiece with bouncy spirals and twists. If your hair forms well-formed rounds then that's curly hair. It is special, full of personality, and can be styled in any way. Whether your curls are tight or loose, it is still flexible. Let's see how to make those curls awesome.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo designed for curly hair to keep those curls happy and bouncy.
- Apply a generous amount of hydrating conditioner to keep your curls moisturized and frizz-free.
- Use a wide toothcomb or your fingers to detangle your curls gently while the conditioner is on.
- Apply a leave-in-conditioner for extra moisture. It is like a treat for curls.
- Scrunch your curls upwards to enhance their shape. Consider using products to keep the curls on point.
Also Read : Tips To Deal With Everyday Curl Drama
Now say bye to frizz drama. Air drying is the secret to fabulous locks - no fuss, just good hair days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I dry my hair naturally?
Pat your hair gently with a towel to remove excess water, avoid excessive brushing that can cause frizziness. Strictly avoid using tools, and let your hair dry naturally.
2. How do I stop my hair from drying frizzy?
Use a gentle shampoo, leave-in-conditioner, and wide-tooth comb. Don't wash your hair too often. Let your hair air dry, and avoid heat.
3. What does Curlvana Wavy hair care range do?
Curlvana wavy hair range cleans your scalp, hydrates your waves, and brings radiant shine without weighing down your waves.
4. Does every hair type have a different way of air drying?
Yes, any hair type be it curly, wavy, straight, or thick requires a unique air drying approach.
Disclaimer: All the content published on www.thriveco.in is solely for information purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consider seeking the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider. The information, suggestion, or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.