Detailed Review of ThriveCo Youth Renewal Serum for Anti-Ageing Benefits
About ThriveCo Youth Renewal Serum
ThriveCo’s Youth Renewal Serum is a power-packed formula that combines the goodness of Retinaldehyde, an age-delay peptide complex, encapsulated retinol, and niacinamide to simplify your anti-ageing skincare routine. It comes in 2 variants:
• ThriveCo Youth Renewal Starter: Ideal for Retinol beginners and people with sensitive skin
• ThriveCo Youth Renewal Pro: Perfect for those looking to upgrade their existing Retinol routine
• Product Name: ThriveCo Youth Renewal Serum
• Volume: 30 ml
• Benefits: It helps to fade all signs of ageing, like fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and age spots.
• Active Ingredient: Retinaldehyde
• About the brand: ThriveCo is a science-backed brand that develops innovative beauty solutions by involving the latest technology and best of ingredients.
Who can use ThriveCo’s Youth Renewal Serum ?
It can be used by men and women across all skin types. Those who are new to retinol must opt for the beginner variant and those who are looking for an upgrade to their existing Retinol product should try the pro. It must be noted that topical application of all Vitamin A derivatives is prohibited for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Benefits of ThriveCo’s Youth Renewal Serum
• Advanced Formula: Retinaldehyde is an upgrade to Retinol because it converts into Retinoic Acid in a single step. Retinoic Acid or tretinoin is the only biologically active form of Vitamin A that can be absorbed by the skin. Other retinoids go through various conversion steps to be able to be accepted and absorbed by the skin. Therefore, Retinal is far more advanced than Retinol and shows dramatic and rapid results.
• The gold standard of anti-ageing: When it comes to skin care, Retinaldehyde is an excellent anti-ageing ingredient that works wonders to prevent and reverse signs of ageing. It significantly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by gradually thickening the dermis layer to reveal plump, smooth, and youthful skin.
• Targets Acne: Unlike other retinoids, Retinaldehyde is the only form of Vitamin A which has anti-bacterial properties. So it targets acne-causing bacteria to reduce acne flare-ups.
• Gentle on the skin: Retinol is infamous for causing skin purging, but Retinaldehyde is known to be gentle on the skin. The slow delivery system of the encapsulated Retinol in this serum, allows the skin to become tolerant to Retinaldehyde, without an inflammatory response.
• Sophisticated Delivery system: Retinol encapsulated within a complex peptide carrier system enhances the anti-ageing efficacy of this formula. It offers faster results without harming the skin. The encapsulation of Retinol makes the formula stable, gentle, and easy to penetrate the skin while keeping the integrity of the ingredients intact.
• Keeps Hyperpigmentation at bay: Retinaldehyde helps in fading hyperpigmentation, sun spots, age spots, and post-acne marks by accelerating the cell turnover process that leads to removing pigmented cells on the topmost layer of the skin. It helps in shedding the discolored skin cells and replaces them with new cells which are evenly pigmented. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, i.e., it curbs the stimulation of excess melanin in the skin. (Melanin is the element that gives skin its natural colour and excess melanin production in certain parts of the body can lead to hyperpigmentation).
• Retains skin’s moisture: The addition of Niacinamide makes ThriveCo’s Youth Renewal Serum a very balanced formulation. Niacinamide creates a natural ceramide barrier on the skin. While Retinaldehyde is gentler than its other Vitamin A counterparts, it may cause skin purging in some people, however, the presence of Niacinamide counteracts this side effect by soothing the skin.
ThriveCo Youth Renewal Serum for Anti-Ageing Benefits
How to use
It should be applied every night after cleansing and must be topped with a thick layer of moisturizer. It is recommended to use sunscreen every morning while using Retinaldehyde.
Create your own Retinol Routine
• ThriveCo Hydrating Foaming Cleanser: Formulated with barrier repairing ingredients like 5kDa Hyaluronic Acid, Pentavitin, and Allantoin, it inhibits the side effects of Retinaldehyde. This face wash is very gentle and repairs the moisture barrier of the skin.
• ThriveCo Hyaluronic Acid Super Serum: It is best to layer a Hyaluronic Acid under Retinoids, to prevent skin purging. ThriveCo’s HA Super Serum is formulated with the smallest molecule (5 kDa) of Hyaluronic Acid which goes deep into the skin and provides intense Hydration.
• ThriveCo Youth Renewal Serum: An upgrade to your existing Retinol serum, its anti-ageing properties will make the skin smooth, taut, even-toned, and acne-free.
• ThriveCo Anti-ageing face and neck cream: This moisturizer combats the dryness caused by Retinaldehyde. It offers a multitude of anti-ageing benefits that will supplement the results brought out by the Youth Renewal Serum.
• ThriveCo Daily Sunscreen Gel: Retinal makes the skin susceptible to photodamage, therefore, it is crucial to use a good amount of sun protection on a daily basis.
• Product Texture: Lightweight, hydrating texture
• Color: Off-White
• Product Scent: Fragrance-Free
• Packaging: Airtight plastic bottle with a pump dispenser
ThriveCo’s Youth Renewal Serum is a skincare allrounder. It helps in tightening and evening out the skin in 2 weeks. Skin appears to be more luminous with a dramatic reduction in wrinkles and age spots with 12 weeks of regular use.