Dr. Chander Parkash
M. Pharm, Ph.D
Associate Professor at
Chandigarh College of Pharmacy
A PhD holder from the reputed National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Dr. Chander Prakash has carved a niche for himself in the pharmaceutical industry. He is a two time recipient of the prestigious Travel Award. He has published more than 20 research papers and has been a part of more than 20 seminars conducted in India and abroad. His literary inclination led him to write for famous publications and his passion paved the way for teaching. His membership in the distinguished organizations like Fédération Internationale Pharmaceutique, American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists to name a few, is a testament for his zeal for the field of pharma. He is a life time member of the esteemed Indian Hospital Pharmacists Association.
• Associate Professor at Chandigarh College of Pharmacy, S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab.
• Senior Research Associate in Department of Formulation & Development (Injectables) in Intas Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, Matoda, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
• UGC Senior Research Fellow at Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab.
• CSIR Senior Research Fellow at Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar
• ICMR Senior Research Fellow at Manipal Life Sciences Centre, Manipal University, Karnataka.
• Lecturer at GVM College of Pharmacy, Sonepat, Haryana.
• Ph.D. from Centre for Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab
• M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) Department of Pharm. Sciences, GJU S&T, Hisar, Haryana (CGPA 8.48)
• B. Pharm. Department of Pharm. Sciences, GJU S&T, Hisar, Haryana. (63.6%)
Awards & Recognition
🏆 Travel Award from DBT, New Delhi for poster presentation at CRS Annual Meeting and Exposition 2016 organized by CRS at Seattle, USA - 2016.
🏆 Travel Award from SERB-DST, New Delhi for poster presentation at AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition 2015 organized by AAPS at Orlando, USA - 2015.
🏆 Research fellowship from CSIR, New Delhi.
🏆 Research fellowship from ICMR.
⭐ Member of Fédération Internationale Pharmaceutique (FIP)
⭐ Member of Controlled Release Society (CRS)
⭐ Member of Canada, UK and Ireland chapter of Controlled Release Society
⭐ Member of American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
⭐ Life member of Indian Hospital Pharmacists Association (IHPA)