Dr. Parijat Pandey
M. Pharm., Ph.D., PGDPRA
A PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Parijat has steadily gained the reputation of being an expert in the field of pharma. He is the recipient of the reputable Young Scientist Award in International Research Awards on Engineering Science and Management and also of the Research Excellence Award by Institute of Scholars. He has more than 50 research papers to his credit and has been a part of more than 32 seminars all over India. His passion for his field has led him to be a part of the prestigious editorial team of some of the esteemed journals like International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences and Cancer Research Journal. He actively participates in several programmes that further the frontiers of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• “Thoracic Oncology”, University of Michigan, USA
• “Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis”, Johns Hopkins University, USA
• Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics), Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Baba Mastnath University, Rohtak.
• Deputy Director (Research), Baba Mastnath University, Rohtak.
• M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) Department of Pharm. Sciences, GJU S&T, Hisar, Haryana (CGPA 8.48)
• B. Pharm. Department of Pharm. Sciences, GJU S&T, Hisar, Haryana. (63.6%)
• APh.D. (Doctorate of Philosophy) Pharmaceutical Sciences, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
• M. Pharm (Industrial Pharmacy) (73.58%) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (69.12%), Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
• B. Pharm (71.98%), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
Awards & Recognition
🏆 Research Excellence Award 2020, Institute of Scholars (InSc), Bengaluru, India
🏆 Young Scientist Award, 202nd International Research Awards on Engineering, Science and Management, International Organization of Science, Research and Development.
⭐ Registered Pharmacist, Haryana State Pharmacy Council
⭐ Life Member, Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
⭐ Life Member, Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association (IPGA)
⭐ Life Member, Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA)
⭐ Member of Multidimensional Educational Technical and Research Society (METRS)
⭐ Member of Institute of Scholars (InSc)